Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sewing Projects

I've been staying pretty busy between school and all my sewing projects! Here's a look at a few things I've been working on!

I'm really happy with how these chef coats came out. My friends at Pink Magnolia Baking asked me to put together something a little cuter than the standard jackets. They picked out the fabric and fabulous coordinating colors! So happy with these!




I apologize for the color on these...so much prettier in person! A fun lime green with pink and red thrown in...definitely not neon like it looks here! Yeesh!







I've put together several of these shirts & have gotten so many compliments on them already! They're so much fun and can be personalized to suit any colors or theme!






 Still a lot of projects to do! I have 2 more chef coats to make and add to their collection. But next up, I'll be making some curtains for my bestie's new nursery! Can't wait!

 And this sweet boy keeping me company through it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment