Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pumpkin Spice!

So my favoritest season is quickly approaching!! I absolutely love Fall!! I love the cool temperature...which means I can wear cozy long sleeves, jeans, and of course, BOOTS! I also love all foods associated with fall...anything pumpkin flavored, and especially Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. Even though it's not quite fall, I've already had a few fall drinks because I couldn't resist!!

Anyways, today was a bit of a rough day at school...my class was wild plus my assistant wasn't there with me today. Anyways, I've tried to wait until fall actually begins, but I figured that after my hectic day I could chill myself out and start decorating my house for fall. (Did I mention that I can't wait?!)
I picked up a few things while I was grocery shopping today which definitely got me into the mood.

It was super fun to decorate my new table! I've never had a long table to decorate! Can't wait for Christmas! I'm thinking I may need to add a few more things to the table, so I'll be looking around the house to see what else would fit in.



This is a pretty big wreath but clearly I need an even bigger one for these windows on our porch!
There's 3 windows on the porch, so I'm thinking I could do 2 large ones in between the 3 windows. Maybe I'll do some grapevine wreaths in garnet with a fall colored ribbon....not sure yet!

I know this has nothing to do with our house! But Rip and Sid were so cute the other day! Rip normally doesn't like for Sid to be on the couch, so it was sweet to see them cuddling...Sid did make it a little difficult to cuddle and instead stepped all over Rip.

No comments:

Post a Comment