Saturday, February 9, 2013

In the works

So excited for a surprisingly productive day!

Yay team! Happy, preppy coaches after a big win!

Rip's personalized tie. A friend scooped a few of these up at TJMaxx, and this one turned out so perfect! Love it!


After Rip's big win last night, I came home and decided I had to start a new project! I was not very productive this week, so at 11 pm, I decided to get to work! Haha!

I hit up Lowes after school, and picked some great colors to match this awesome fabric. This middle teal came home with me.... The darker chartreuse color is the plan for the walls. And then some BRIGHT orange came home to fix up this little gem...Still in the works, so you'll have to stay tuned to see what this bad boy is. 
Soooo excited for this upgrade. It is much-needed! And I am LOVING this color combo, so I may decide to move into that room!

Woke up around 7:30 this morning and decided to go ahead and get to work. We got this bed frame from Rip's cousin and were given the green light to paint it and do whatever we wanted. Yippee!
So I worked for a few hours in the morning and tonight to begin the first coat. Still a long way to go. But I can't wait to start putting all of these pieces together in this room!

My sweet parents are coming up tomorrow, so I hope that we'll get some more things done around the house. I love going back to work on Monday when I feel like I've really had a productive weekend and gotten through some great projects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment