Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful, beautiful life

Those lyrics seem to describe my life at the moment! Crazy being one of the key words for sure!

I have been blessed with some of the most fabulous friends! My camp friends have been a part of my life for so many years, and I am so thankful to still be involved with them. We had an incredible girls weekend in Greenville full of laughs, stories, drinks, and shopping.

Whoa! WAY too much stuff for a weekend trip! 

Such a great trip! We enjoyed some mimosas at lunch and visited a "winery" in the afternoon.

And we enjoyed some beautiful snow!

But this precious boy missed me, and I was happy to get home and give him a big kiss!

Staying busy with monogramming! I am loving how these burp clothes turned out! Perfect for a Carolina-Florida household.


I've even done some cooking since basketball ended! Both of these recipes turned out great! I promise they tasted amazing (even though the color is a little funky!) 
*Click the links under the pictures and try them out!





 Well, we're off to DC this week for the senior class trip! Yes....we....as in, I'm chaperoning a high school trip! Wow, that makes me feel a little old! haha! But, I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment