Sunday, July 22, 2012

And so it begins...

I've debated starting a blog for the past year or so, and I kept putting it off until summer. So of course now that summer is almost over, I decide to get it started!
I would like for this blog to be a place to share some of the things that I've made. I was raised by a crafty mom, so it's in my blood! When I was little, that meant puff paint, decorative buttons, glitter paint, and of course a hot glue gun. In college, I started sewing and making my own clothes and curtains. Now that I'm a homeowner, my craft focus has changed again. I still love sewing and monogramming, but now I'm working to create things for my home on a budget! I'm trying to start thrifting and have already come across some great finds! Thanks for checking out coreyloo!

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited about your blog!! You'll definitely have to blog your thrift store experiences. :)

    ReplyDelete