Sunday, January 20, 2013

January


Look how big the new baby has gotten! She and Sid are about the same height but I'm guessing she weighs about half of what he weighs.



I've stayed pretty busy with monogramming and sewing. I've made a ton of these infinity scarves lately, and they are turning out super cute!

Carolina theme

LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors

Cutey koozie


My mom and I took a day trip to Savannah to visit a little old lady friend and then do some shopping. I TOTALLY LOVED this cute store! My friend recommended it...her brother just opened it. It's a combination of thrift/antique as well as furniture that he's redone. He has really done a great job with all of his projects and I'd love to be able to shop there regularly! Go check him out on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/ModernRelicSavannah


This isn't quite my style, but I like the empty frame with something sort of 3D inside...not sure how I would make this work in my house.

LOVED all of the rugs and the chairs he redid.

How fabulous is this chair?! Too bad it matches nothing in my house, or it would've come home with me!

I love this green candlestick holder. I'm going to be on the hunt for brass candlesticks to redo.

This chair came home with me to add to my dining room set. As well as some cute little birds to hang on the wall in the kitchen or maybe my guest room.



After visiting with mom's friend, we headed to River Street and walked and shopped for a few hours. Such a perfect, beautiful day!



Really had a great time shopping in the Savannah Bee Company. They do honey tastings. I loved all their products and their logo is so cute!

Yum! Like icing but it's natural and made of honey!


Monday, I found these pieces at a consignment shop in Charleston. I'm still debating them, but I think they could look really great on either side of my mantle/tv with a fresh coat of white paint.



Finally, check out these pictures of Charlie's sisters. I love seeing how much they all still resemble each other. They're about 4 months old now.
Kylie belongs to our friend Ian.

Sister, Ellie

Our baby, Charlie, tearing up her toys and making a huge mess all over my sewing room!



No comments:

Post a Comment